Friday, December 16, 2011

On The Way

Ooooh!  My Holiday Season will officially start TONIGHT!  My older daughter is on the road and on her way home! YEA!  I am sooooooo happy.  She is bringing a midshipmen friend with her to stay with us for a few days.  I did mention that I have limited mobility and can't do everything like I usually do but evidently her midfriend doesn't mind. In fact he specifically requested the whole "Yesteryear Acres experience". He wants it all.  I guess tomorrow morning when Mr. Yesteryear Acres wakes him up to go help with the farm chores - the experience will begin! Mr. Yesteryear Acres has a really long list of things to get done while everyone is home.  Having one more helping hand around here will really be great. We are behind in just about every single project.  Our Christmas tree is not up. Our house is not decorated.  No stockings are hung by the chimney with care. It is hard to take care of the puppies and doggies AND do Christmas on just one leg.  Now the Calvary is coming!  Help is on the way!  I have a big batch of homemade spaghetti and meatballs simmering on the stove waiting for their arrival.  We want the whole Yesteryear Acres experience to start off on the right foot!  The puppies are anxiously awaiting their entrance.  The doggies are waiting by the back door. My younger daughter is busy baking a peach pie with the peaches we picked together this summer.  Project "Yesteryear Acres Experience" is in full force!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!