Saturday, February 18, 2012

Video Chat

My younger daughter is going to a ball this evening.  Her University is hosting a Charter Day Ball and she is going with her friends to the big event. She is super excited because well it is a BALL!  With long dresses and festivities and everyone all dressed up in their finest.  She and I talked a little on the phone as to what she would wear.  She had really hoped I would come down to her school and help her get ready but I am too busy to make the trip.  I have sweet puppies that will be going to their new homes this coming weekend and they needs lots of care and attention.  This is the week that the puppies will all make big leaps in their potty training and I need to make sure they all go outside in a nice timely fashion so that they can get the hang of things.  Of course my daughter understood but she really wanted some Mommy time to get ready for the ball so what could we do? Video Chat!  My daughter video called me this afternoon and we spent almost 2 hours chatting.  I got to see all her choices of dresses, headbands, necklaces, purses, nail polish - the works.  We picked out each piece and then worked on hairdos and make-up.  It was like I was there - or as close to being there as I could.  She felt really happy with our afternoon together and so did I. She even got to video chat with the doggies and a few puppies.  She REALLY misses the dogs and I think that even though I was on the video chat....chatting with the doggies was her favorite part. The doggies seemed to have enjoyed it as well. "Arooooooooo!" Have fun at the Ball tonight!!!  The doggies and I can't wait to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!