Saturday, May 12, 2012

COOKIES

I love cookies!  Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Snickerdoodles - it doesn't matter. I love cookies!  I am like COOKIE monster how much I love cookies. Cookies are one of my favorite desserts! Today was COOKIE day. My daughter said she would make COOKIES!  Oh my. Such joy! Such happiness.  My tummy did a happy dance.  I waited all day for the cookie goodness.  I wondered with eager anticipation what kind of cookies would she make.  My mouth watered at the mere thought of my COOKIE HAPPINESS.  Finally, I heard the timer! Cookie time was here!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres was the first in the kitchen.  He grabbed a hot cookie off of the cookie sheet and shoved it in his mouth.  My daughter yelled, "NO DADDY! STOP!" He thought perhaps she didn't want him to eat all the cookies. Or maybe she didn't want him to burn his mouth. But that was not the case. My daughter said, "THOSE COOKIES ARE FOR THE DOODLE DOGGIES!"  Yes. That is right.  It wasn't cookie day for HUMANS.  It was cookie day for the DOGGIES. She made homemade peanut butter pumpkin dog treats for the doodle doggies.  Not cookies.  Not for us.  Not cookie day.  Oh well.  The doggies all said, "OH GOODIE!!!!!!!!!!! COOKIE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE LOVE COOKIES!"  They are all very happy. The only question is....where are MY cookies!?  Oh dear daughter.... tomorrow is Mother's Day....hint hint.  HUMAN Mother's Day.  HINT AGAIN.  PLEASE MAKE COOKIES! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!