Monday, March 21, 2016

Bring on the Food!

Maple's puppies are now old enough to begin solid food.  This week they will start eating a delightful mushy mix of yumminess.  It is always a super messy but delicious week for the pups!  The mommy doggies like it too!  Mmmmmm - you taste delicious!  This week, I had so many cute pictures to choose from, I couldn't narrow them down.  So enjoy the Puppy Picture Monday overload!
Maple's Double Doodle Puppies are

Snuggable

cuddly

kissable

and of course

adorable!

Here are the five girls

Maple's puppies are very good at

posing for the camera

with puppy eyes 

that say

"I love you"

"Want to pet me?"

Maple's 6 Boys

Decided they loved Puppy Picture Monday

and didn't want to move

Everybody Smile!

I have at least 20 pictures just like this.  SO cute!

I hope these cuties

Brought a Smile to your Monday

and a little bit of "awwwwwwww" to your week.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!