Sunday, December 4, 2016

Present Shopping

I love present shopping with Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  He is the most thoughtful gift giver.  He always thinks of just what will bring the biggest smile and he makes waiting for Christmas SO HARD! We have been wrapping more gifts tonight and I cannot wait for Christmas Day! I wish he wouldn't require my wrapping assistance because 1) I am without a doubt the world's WORST wrapper and 2) I am without a doubt the world's WORST secret keeper!  I feel the excitement of giving the present bubbling up and it wants to leave me so very badly!  I want to yell, "OH MY GOSH YOU ARE GETTING A ______!!!!!!!!!"  Instead I have to cover my mouth and leave the room.  Over and over and over again.  Dear Christmas.  Hurry.  Because YOU ARE GETTING A _____!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!