Saturday, March 11, 2017

What Shall I Do While I Wait?

Nutmeg's sweet Doodle puppies headed to their new homes today. We will miss their cute adorable faces!
What shall I do while I wait for my family to arrive?
I'll help Mr. Yesteryear Acres! 
Hey Mr. Yesteryear Acres.....you dropped your glove!!!!
Don't worry, I got it! 
Here you go 
I'm a good puppy!
Shall we go for a walk now? 
I think it is almost time for my new family to arrive 
Goodbye Mr. Yesteryear Acres. Your hugs are the best! 
Yay! It's my turn now!  Can I wear your hat while I wait? 
It's a perfect fit! 
What else shall I do while I wait?  Oh Look! A stick!!! 
This is a good stick 
Can I keep it? 
I LOVE YOU STICK!!!!!  
Is that my new family????? They are so nice!
I am one lucky puppy!
One last hug and my new adventure begins!!!
We are going to have so much fun together!
I am ready to share my tail wagging devotion!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!