Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Are you sharing your sandwich?

I like to call this blog, "Amelia, are you sharing your sandwich?!" I wonder where I got my inspiration? I say pleading innocent will not work.  Anybody with me on the guilty verdict?
Amelia....are you sharing your sandwich? 
"No Mom - it is National Pet Day - we are just celebrating!" 
Sure. Sure. Sure.  That is exactly what this looks like.  A celebration of National Pet Day. I am glad it isn't sandwich sharing day. 
Blossom says, "Gosh that sandwich was tasty.  My babies really loved it!"
Blossom puppy watch status ... eating delicious food, getting belly rubs, watching puppies wiggle around and......no puppies yet!
Happy National Pet Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!