Thursday, May 25, 2017

Hay! Don't Tell!

I love watching our hay field blowing in the breeze. The ripples remind me of ocean waves.  I love to walk along the edge of the hay with my fingers extended and touch all the tops as I walk by.  It is a beautiful sight.
One of my most favorite views at Yesteryear Acres 
When the wind blows through the field, it is a moving picture of Nature's Beauty.
The only thing is that you must admire it from afar.  You should never walk in the hay field......... 
Ummmm Doodle Doggies!!!!  I don't think Mr. Yesteryear Acres wants you to play hide and seek in the hay! 
You better come back before he sees you! 
Hurry Blue! 
Hurry Olive!
"Hay! Don't Tell!  That was sooooooo much fun!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!