Saturday, July 8, 2017

Chainsaw Day

Mr. Yesteryear Acres always has a list of things to do. Every morning he gets out a piece of paper and writes down the list of the day. Today, the list was made for him.
Yesterday's storm damage. Definitely going to be a chainsaw day!
Fence Repair - Also on the list!
We lost several trees in the storm 
As well as huge limbs.  This one stripped the bark all the way down.
Thank Goodness Mr. Yesteryear Acres is back on his feet! 
I checked my list of things to do and nowhere shall it ever be found "Start Chainsaw!" I shall fetch you water Mr. Yesteryear Acres!!!  I shall make you lunch!  I shall carry piles of wood and branches and tree limbs and neatly stack them.  The chainsaw work ....that is all you! Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres for cleaning up the storm damage.  Couldn't do it without you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!