Monday, September 25, 2017

Love Ms. Pink

Nutmeg's sweet Pink Argyle Collar girl was visited by her "furever" family this weekend and they decided that Ms. Pink was just going to be too small for their family.  They decided they wanted a full size large standard doodle doggie and even though their hearts were sad to say goodbye to Ms. Pink, we encouraged them to bring home the puppy they really wanted as Ms. Pink will be the perfect size for another family.  It was so hard for them to leave as Ms. Pink is just the most snuggly, sweetest little thing!
I am a Cuddle Bug!  
And I come when I am called 
I am a faithful companion 
And am very good at learning commands 
Do you want me to .... 
walk right over 
and snuggle into your lap? 
Here I am!
Happy Puppy Picture Monday
Love,
Ms. Pink Argyle Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!