Friday, April 12, 2019

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle- A Not So Fun 'Snip Snip' Adventure

This week my sweet Double Doodle puppy had a not so fun adventure. Ernie McDoodle went to the vet to get neutered. As you can imagine, Mister McDoodle wasn't the happiest of campers when he came home. 
"Mom.... Can I have extra cuddles please?"

Lots and lots of 'cone' cuddles were necessary. My sweet baby needed all the kisses on his return!
"Hey Brother! How are you feeling? I missed you so much when you were gone!"

But don't fret! Ernie was back to his usual ole self in no time! - Guess who is a super Houdini and can get out of his soft recovery collar... 
"You think this will stop me?! Heh Heh Heh..."

I tried everything, even sympathizing with Ernie, but alas, he needed his regular cone collar to stay

He is making his new fashion statement work! Nothing is holding this Doodle back!

Ernie is just waiting a few more days until he can join his fish friends in the pond

I am so happy how quickly Ernie has bounced back!! He turned his not so fun 'snip snip' adventure into a minor blip on his doodle radar! Way to go Ernie McDoodle!!

Always,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!