Monday, June 10, 2019

Ring Around The ...

Time for Puppy Fun!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres, Let's Play! 
How about if we follow you everywhere? 
That sounds like a great idea! 
Ring Around The ... Mr. Yesteryear Acres! 
He loves this game 
I have him cornered! 
What if we help mow????? 

I can make the grass even shorter here 
Aren't I the best helper? 
Wait up Mr. Yesteryear Acres! 
We are coming! 
I have a feeling he doesn't want us to help mow 
Let's see what else we can do 
Let's help Olive!!!! 
Hi Olive! 
Can I be your shadow? 
I bet you didn't even know I was here! 
You don't like that game either? 
This is hard work finding a good game to play 
I have an idea.... 
Let's pick up sticks 
Now that is helping! 
Where are more sticks? 
Sticks??? 
I see one! 
POUNCE! 
I want to find one too
You look this way 
I will look that way 
I give up! 
I think it is time to head back in 
Come on guys let's go 
That was a fun day! 
Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres 
He always makes the day fun!
Hurry guys!
On the way!
 I am super fast!
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!