Sunday, July 21, 2019

I Want to be the Star!

Maverick let me know today that he has been feeling a little left out of the blog posts. I of course apologized to my dearest doodle. I informed Maverick that he usually isn't the star of the blog ONLY because every time I pull out my phone to take his picture, he looks away or moves away.... So much so that I have actually seen Maverick try and cover his face to hide from the paparazzi that is me...
Exhibit A
Maverick said he was ready to try again and really just wanted to go outside just the two of us. He was really feeling himself and loving all the sun soaked grass. No matter how long we are outside, Maverick LOVES to bathe in the sunshine! 
"Cheese!"
"Wait I need to scratch my back in the grass!"
"A little more to the right"
"Ahh. PAWfect!"
"See mom!? Aren't I adorable?"
"Especially when I do this right!?"
"I think every blog should be about me!"
"I am 61 pounds of happy curly doodle!"
"And I love my mom the mostest in the whole wide world!"
Sometimes all you need is some one-on-one time with your mom, and all is right with the world. 

I love you so much my silly Professor Maverick Doodle! You are always a star to me!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!