Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Mr. Yesteryear Acres!
To the hardest working man on the planet:
Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!!! You deserve this day and so much more. You are the hardest working man I know and do so much for our family. From farming to creating art to fixing anything and everything- you can do it all!!!! You are always a phone call away as my personal contractor to help me fix something or to help give me solid and level headed advice when I need it most. I love that we share so many things in common- doing things the right way (we are ALWAYS right), cooking, gardening as the green thumb buddies, canning, or being the best fishing buddies around! Thank you for always being there for me and for loving our human and fur families more than anything. You are the best Dad in the world and I love every minute I spend with you! I hope you have the best day ever. I love you so much!!
Love, Abigail
Happy Father's Day Daddy! Thank you for always being there for us! There is no one I would rather work with..  
Or "help Mom" take puppy pictures with! Everything we do together is my favorite. Thank you for always being there for me and for teaching me how to be strong just like you!
Love, Amelia
Thanks Dad for always being there and dropping everything whenever I need a hand.  I enjoy spending time and learning from you ......even when this is what you mean by, "Let's go fishing."
Love, Austin

Happy Father's Day from Yesteryear Acres to all the great and wonderful fathers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!