Tuesday, July 28, 2020

PANcakes

What to do. What to do......
After working all day doing chores and caring for the doggies and making face masks, I was gently reminded that it was after 9:00pm 
and no one had eaten dinner.
I opened the refrigerator to find some sort of dinner inspiration only to find that the refrigerator was basically just full of fruit 
I needed to come up with a dinner idea and come up with a dinner idea fast!!!!!!  I know! Blueberry Banana Pancakes for dinner! Except it was super late and I didn't have time to stand in front of the stove.  This is when a genius idea hit me... they are called "PAN"cakes.  So why don't I just mix the batter together and then throw it all into a pan??? 
Ready for the oven!
20 minutes later it came out perfectly!  Everyone was served at exactly the same time and we enjoyed a nice square meal!  
I am using this idea again.  Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!