Thursday, December 17, 2020

Happy Birthday Maverick!

 Happy Birthday to my goldendoodle cuddle bug Maverick! I can't believe you turn 6 today! You came into my life when I needed you most, and I couldn't imagine life without you! Today is all about you buddy!
First we made snow angels in the freshly fallen snow
That is PAWfect form Maverick!
Best snow doodle angel I have ever seen!
Maverick just loves the snow!
After SNOW much fun it was time to celebrate with some cake
Did someone say Cake?
"Uh Mom, do you know what I would actually like for my birthday..."
"Breakfast for lunch! I just love eggs and toast!"
Oh you mean like this?
I wouldn't forget your favorite birthday meal!
"Thanks Mom!"
"Oh how I do love eggs and toast!!"
After a nice hot meal it was time to do some more snow games
"Isn't this the best day ever?"
It sure is Maverick!! I love you so much!!

Happy Birthday to my very good boy!!

Always,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!