Saturday, May 8, 2021

Journal Pen Holders - Y Acres Studio

We have been so busy lately and our schedule for the rest of May is completely booked. Needless to say, the Y Acres Studio has been a little quiet this month.  We are so looking forward to June when we can spend more time in the studio.  We have some new projects that we can't wait to get started on!  We did manage to squeeze in a fun project this week.  
Journal bookmark pen holders!
Time to pick out some fun fabrics
Of course- you can never make just ONE bookmark!
Double Pencil Holder 
One for larger journals and one for smaller books
I think they are so cute!
Perfect for taking notes and holding reading glasses
I use this one for all my pattern drafting
Now I can turn right to a fresh page 
and start drawing
My favorite journal
Ready for the next idea!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!