Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Little Time Off Thursday

 I know I write about this every now and then, but I find this topic so very important. Sometimes you REALLY just need to take some 'Me' time. There is absolutely nothing selfish about self-care, and I truly find that a little bit of Me time can go a long way. I haven't had a day off from Doodle work, puppy care, and all our Yesteryear Acres jobs in quite some time, and my Parents could see that I was starting to fade a little bit. So they were AWESOME and let me have the day off today!!!  
There is no feeling like TURNING OFF your work alarms and snuggling back into bed.
Pandora and Maverick thought this was a great plan.
Furry family members provide the best therapy around!
I think they needed a day off too!
It's so important to kick back and relax every once in awhile.
To take a load off your paws
And don't be afraid to ask for hugs when you need them!
And when you start to perk up again
It's fun to find inspiration in the kitchen!
With a helper...
Or two
"Mmm that smells good Mom!"
Now that we are all relaxed and feeling refreshed
We are ready to return and tackle the rest of our work!!
Sometimes you just need a little time off.
And that's PAWfectly Okay.
Always,
Amelia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!