Sunday, July 31, 2022

Studio Sunday- In Progress

I have a layercake of fabric that I have been hoarding because I just love it so much! I finally decided it was time to make something out of it so that I could enjoy it to the fullest! 
So I took each 10 inch square and put them in pairs. Then I sewed them and cut out the pieces into half square triangles.
Then the fun part began! What to design out of my pretty pieces!?
Slowly, ideas started trickling in
Until one by one, each piece found its home
Doodle approved of course!
With one last block switch, I am ready to sew my pieces together!
And after that I will have to pick out the perfect borders... I can't wait to see how this quilt turns out!
Nothing like a happy Studio Sunday Work-in-Progress!
Always,
Amelia
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!