Sunday, September 11, 2022

YAS Baby Studio Sunday

With my second nephew due to arrive soon, it was only right to spend some time creating for the Y Acres Studio baby line- or what we like to call 
YAS Baby! 
I found and altered an adorable bib pattern
I free hand quilted some little eyes
Made some floppy ears
Made sure they were super secure for lots of tugging
And set off to finish my prototype!
Ta-Da! One adorable elephant bib! 
Complete with snaps in the trunk to hold a pacifier or teether toy!
And for our baby-proof test...
Miss Ruby Lou to the rescue!
Once it passed inspection, it was time to make more elephants!
One Safari themed to await our newest family member to be
and one William themed!
Perfect for my nephews!
William even helped pick out his snaps
And voila! Another elephant bib ready for action
It's perfect!!
I can't wait to make a bunch more of these!
But most of all...
I can't wait to give this to the Mommy to Be!
After all, an Aunt should always make her nephews are adored to no end!

Happy Sunday from the Y Acres Studio and the YAS Baby line!

Always,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!