Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Story time and Naps

 Everyone knows that doing anything is better when you have company to share it with! So when Mister Scooby Doo collar boy asked to join story time with Hazel today, who was I to to say no?!
Hi Hazel! Can I join story time?
OF COURSE! We love puppies! Don’t we Mommy?!
Yay! Because we love babies! Don’t we Amelia?!
Oh yes we do! I love both of you!
Time for a Sandra Boynton book!
Oh Scooby you will like this one, it’s the one with the funny dinosaurs
Oh you are right Hazel!! This IS a good book!
Do you think you can read it one more time?
Pleeeeeeease. I YAM cute after all
Okay one more time you two!
Ahhh our favorite part!
*A captivated audience*
That dinosaur is STRONG
Maybe I will keep this book close by and she will read it again…
What do you think Hazel? Cute enough for her to pick it up and read to us again?
Oh for sure Scooby! My Mama can’t say no to us!
Mister Scooby Doo boy is looking to be the fur baby in your family!
Until then… nap time!
YAWN
I hope my PAWrents find me soon!
Waiting FUR love- one super sweet boy!
We hope you find your dream family soon!
We love you Scooby Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!