Monday, April 25, 2011

In Between the Showers

To say that I was shocked to wake up to thunderstorms and pouring rain would be ridiculous. I mean if I were to wake up and see something called "the sun" well THEN I would be surprised!!!!  Yes here in the New Rainforest of the midwest - it was yet again another soggy day.  We did have a few break in the showers here and there. It didn't last long but we made the most of it.  I grabbed my camera and took as many pictures as I could before the next set of soaking rains drowned us.  Our magnolia tree only got a few moments of majestic beauty this year as most of her beautiful flowers fell along with the rains.  I think today is the last day we will be able to appreciate her glory.
The puppies thought the tree was beautiful too!

A carpet of flower petals.  Ahhhh how lovely!

Soft as the softest pillow!
So take time to smell the flowers.
 Even in the wettest spring...Beauty Abounds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!