Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Almost There

I can see the light at the end of the laundry tunnel!!!!  I have been washing clothes nonstop ALL DAY LONG.  Load after load after load.  Oh my gosh. SO MUCH LAUNDRY.  I think by this time tomorrow we will be officially done packing, donating to charity, organizing, folding and will have everything in its place.  My back is killing me and I cannot wait for this project to be over.  I am officially taking a 2 week break from any more projects after this one is done!  Puppies and Family time will be the only agenda of the day! Tomorrow I will start by taking all new puppy pictures.  It has almost been one week since the last update but they are so darn cute I cannot wait for a full week. I have to share the cuteness! Until then......gee.....I think I will go fold some more clothes! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!