Friday, June 15, 2012

Uniterrupted Time Together

Today's agenda...... drive 11 hours to deliver puppies.  I was going to make the trip by myself but at the last minute, Mr. Yesteryear Acres said he would do the puppy mobile trip with me.   We left at the crack of dawn this morning and were blessed with beautiful blue skies and lovely weather.  The puppies were all good travelers and we only had 3 stops for puppy poop clean up along the way. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I didn't even have the radio on as we chatted nonstop all the way to our destination. It was so nice to spend the day together.  I kind of looked at today as a chore - but it ended up being a treat.  All the puppy families were on time and were eagerly awaiting our arrival. The puppies were all excited to meet their new families, the puppy families were all excited to meet their new puppies and of course puppy happiness filled the air.  It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and it was nice to have Mr. Yesteryear Acres as my most awesome travel companion.  Uninterrupted Mr. Yesteryear Acres time is the best. We got caught up on all we want to do, all we hope to do and all we have done.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres says there is a surprise to this day......... how can the day get better?!  Guess I will find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!