Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Things I am Not Thinking About

Today I am not thinking about the fact I miss my son.  He has been gone for over a week on a special trip with his grandpa. I haven't heard from him as there is no cell service where they are and I am definitely not thinking about how much I miss him.  Not at all. Not in the slightest. I am also not thinking about my daughter. I am not thinking how empty the house seems without her here. I am not thinking about how she makes me laugh or how much I miss her. I am not thinking about the heat advisory at Quantico nor am I thinking about what she might be doing this week.  I haven't given it a second's thought. Not at all.  While I am busy not thinking about missing my son and missing my daughter, I am also not thinking about the fact I need to start exercising again. I am not thinking about the fact my neck is still bothering me so that I haven't started back into my exercise routine. I am not thinking how I wish my neck were better. Since I am clearly not thinking about my neck - I obviously am not thinking about how I have NOT started the last room excavation that needs to be done.  I am not thinking about how quickly summer is flying by and I am not thinking about how desperately I need to do that room before my younger daughter goes back to college.  I am not thinking about her leaving for college of course - I am not thinking about many things today.  Mostly I am not thinking about how I am not procrastinating by writing my not thinking blog. Clearly I am the best at not thinking about things. I am just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!