Monday, August 12, 2013

Milkshake Duty

Last night I got home a little after midnight. To say I was completely exhausted would be an understatement. My daughter and I worked all day to get her moved into her dorm room. When I drove away last night, I just kept reminding myself that she isn't THAT far away.  It is a mere three hour drive.  If I need to see her I can and if she gets a weekend off of work, she can come home.  It will all be okay. When I got home, I was so surprised to see she wrote my blog. It was the sweetest blog ever and made my heart smile. I love that girl!  I crawled into bed at 1:00am and the alarm went off this morning a little before 6:00am.  I got my son to the surgeon on time and stayed with him in the operating room until the anesthesia took effect.  He fell asleep talking about his truck. I love that kid!  I hope the surgery goes smoothly and I can get him home without too much trouble.  He is WAY too big to carry! Once I get back home it will be milkshakes and crushed ice and homemade chicken noodle soup and round the clock care.  He will be sore and bruised for several days. Along with my expert milkshake duties, I hope to get the puppy pictures done today as well. They are SO cute! Another busy day at Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!