Monday, August 26, 2013

Smile for the Camera....Perfect!

Belle's Labradoodle puppies grew a lot this week and of course.....are cuter than ever! They look very much like goldendoodle puppies with long wavy beautiful coats.
I think Belle's puppies were all in the mood to show off just how cute they are

It was as if they understood, "Smile for the Camera" because they all did!

I think they were all competing to see who would be featured on today's blog 

Each time I held up the camera, a puppy would stop and smile for me

As soon as I was done taking one puppy picture, the next puppy sat in almost the same spot and looked right at the camera

I doubt it will ever be this easy again - but it was awesome!

Smile for the Camera.....Perfect!
Thank you Belle Puppies!!!  

Eloise's Double Doodle Babies are getting bigger

She has adorable Caramel babies and.....

Adorable Apricot babies

Speaking of babies........We have new doodle babies!
Olive had 5 beautiful Caramel and Chocolate puppies. They are so sweet!
Happy Puppy Picture Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!