Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dental Patients x 2

Today was one of those days that was over before I knew it.  I took care of the doodle doggies and doodle puppies and my daughter AND Mr. Yesteryear Acres and by the time I turned around, it was 10:25pm at night with all my emails left to answer and my blog to write.  I guess Mr. Yesteryear Acres felt left out and this morning he had some work done on his teeth and when he got back after his dental appointment, he was wiped out as well.  Now I had TWO dental patients.  My milkshake duty never ended all day long. My doodle doggie duties never ended all day long.  Hopefully tomorrow both Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my daughter will start to feel better.  Hey - maybe I will even get a chance to sit down! Gee....I crack myself up! That was a good one wasn't it?! Well a girl can dream!  Hoping for a better day tomorrow. Back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!