Sunday, June 29, 2014

Does this count as Making the Bed?

Yesterday morning my daughter was up and out the door EARLY.  She wanted to get her exercise workout done before the oppressive heat sank in for the day. I was moving just a bit slower and stayed behind. When she came back from her run, she yelled upstairs to see what I was doing.  I answered that I was making my bed. She came upstairs and evidently now has proof that I was in fact NOT in the process of making my bed......
Grits says, "Can I help you?"

"ummmm isn't this how everyone makes their bed?"

"It is sooooo hard to get going in the morning!"

"Just a little more cuddle time"

"Please hit the Snooze Button"
"ahhhhh just right!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!