Thursday, April 16, 2015

That Adorable Voice

My older daughter was selected to leave the morale boost voicemail message for her Expeditionary Unit. The recorded message gives a brief update as to what is going on during their deployment and also gives other Marines a chance to send personal voice messages to their family members. When I called the number today and heard her adorable voice, it just made my whole day.  I could hear the smile in her voice as she let everyone know that her unit was safe.  I pictured that sweet face that I miss so dearly and it almost felt like she was right here in the room with us.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were listening to the message and my daughter's beloved doggie Blossom heard her voice and ran over to listen. Her tail started wagging the second she heard my daughter's voice. It pretty much made our day! I am not saying I listened to it multiple times but.....there is a chance I have it memorized by now! Five months down...... five to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!