Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Morning Biscuits

My son requested homemade buttermilk biscuits to accompany our Sunday morning breakfast.  Of course, I was happy to oblige and was lucky enough to have company while I made the biscuits.  Both Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son sat in the kitchen with me and we began having just the very best conversation as I rolled out the dough.  We were talking and laughing and before we knew it our big Sunday breakfast was complete.  We sat down in the dining room to enjoy our feast and the conversation never died down.  We sat and talked about life goals and happiness and doggies and work and the many things that come together for a life of meaning and fulfillment.  It was a great breakfast.  It lasted over 2 hours.  We didn't even realize the time had flown by so quickly.  We really didn't want our time together to end but it was time to get busy and start checking things off our long list of things to do today.  As we stood up and began deciding what to do first, Mr. Yesteryear Acres came up with the best place to start.......
"Well, it looks like it is about time for lunch!"
Sunday Morning Biscuits .... my favorite way to begin our day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!