Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Fair Morning

The other morning Bri was so kind as to offer to take care of everything at Yesteryear Acres so that Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I could spend 2 hours at the fair.  We haven't been able to go to the fair together in years so it was quite the treat!!!
We can't believe we made it!
The rest of our morning went something like this.........

"Mr. Yesteryear Acres - Can I have him?"
No

"Mr. Yesteryear Acres - Can I have her?  I want to name her Elsa!"
No 
"Oh Look!  She wants to be called Clarabelle!"
No 
"Oh my gosh! This goat is so adorable!!!! Can we have him?"
No 
"Look at that face!!!!  I want him!"
No 
But...but....but....he wants to come home with us!!!!"
No 
It's WILBUR!!!!  Can he come live at Yesteryear Acres?"
No 
"Everyone needs a Tom Turkey!!!!!"
No 
"Oh my GOSH!  This is the cutest duck I have ever seen in my LIFE!!!! Can I please please please please have this duck?"
No 
"This chicken?"
No

"Mr. Rooster????"
NO!!!!
Finally Mr. Yesteryear Acres said,
"Look at this! A brand new TRACTOR!!!!!!  Can I HAVE IT?"
NO!!!! Mr. Yesteryear Acres -
Looks like we better head on home!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!