Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Super Doggie Shopper

Mr. Yesteryear Acres left Monday for the big Super Zoo trade show convention in Las Vegas. It is a HUGE show with TONS of awesome things for pets. The Super Zoo is something we love to do together.  It is so much fun shopping for new toys and treats and enrichment items and food for our doodle doggies and doodle puppies.  It is a great week full of filling our "shopping cart" full of love and supplies for our furry best buddies.  This year, I could not go as we have little furry best buddies that need me at home.  We have Doodle puppies going home this weekend so I offered to stay behind while Mr. Yesteryear Acres does all our Doodle Doggie shopping by himself.
Making a list and checking it twice!!!!!!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres said this supplier had so many Doodle Puppy friendly toys, he couldn't choose which ones he loved the most!
He ended up placing a big order with all his favorites!!!!
Off to the next supplier.....
Ooooh!  A purple crinkly puppy toy!!!  Love those!
 Mr. Yesteryear Acres found my sweet adorable friend Maggie at the Super Zoo!!!!!  They are going to have dinner together tonight with a few more of my favorite doodle breeder friends.  I guess now they will all know that Mr. Yesteryear Acres is in fact NOT imaginary!  I always talk about him but we never get to go to the Annual Breeder Seminars together so most of my Doodle Friends have never met him.  Have fun Mr. Yesteryear Acres!  I know you will have a great time comparing notes and sharing all the very best Doodle Doggie supply ideas with everyone!  I am holding down the fort! All is well! 





1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!