Sunday, June 25, 2017

Bagel Surprise!

This morning I was up early walking a puppy who was heading home to the Big Apple. I wanted to be sure the puppy had a nice long walk before his big drive home. The puppy's family arrived bright and early to pick up their new furry best friend.  It was definitely love at first sight........for both of us!  They fell in love with their new adorable puppy and I fell in love with
BAGELS!  From New York City!
What a wonderful Bagel Surprise!
They also brought an awesome I love NY doggie bandana and other goodies.  I can definitely say I LOVE NYC!
My breakfast was heavenly
I felt like this after I was done.
One full happy belly!
And ready for "Puppy Going Home" day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!