Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day Card

Dear Mr. Yesteryear Acres.... this blog is dedicated to you. Everyone wishes we could all be together to celebrate - but for now - here is your Happy Father's Day Card of love.  YOU are the BEST!
Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the whole world!! You are my rock, my hero, my He-can-fix-it (that includes everything and anything you could think of) , and the hardest worker I know. You put everything before yourself and love us with all of your heart. You have taught me so many life lessons that I am so so grateful for!!! Thank you for my well-stocked tool box and the ability to use everything inside! Packing my whole house and moving? No problem! My Dad showed me how to do that! Everything in its perfect place with sharpie labeled duct tape!! Re-assemble everything to include washer, dryer, complex gym equipment, fix the closet doors, fix the electric panel, pick out a lawnmower, trim the bushes? Heh, child's play. Literally. My Dad taught me how to do that when I still had a little fishers price plastic tool belt!! I am a stronger, more confident, and capable person because of you Dad!!!! I love that we share a creative and crafty side and always love working with you. Thank you for always being there to give me the toughest advice when I need it most. I'm a Daddy's girl forever and ever! To my cooking, fishing, hunting, farming, Mr. Fix It, Dog Whisperer, Holiday Loving Father, I love you so much with all of my heart! Happy Father's Day Daddy! You are the best!!!!
Love, Abigail

Happy Father's Day Dad! I am so lucky to have you, Mr. Yesteryearacres as my father! You are absolutely the best. Thank you so much for teaching me to care about what you do and how to work hard. I love love love working with you every day. I am so grateful that you are always able to help me with anything I need. Any kind of "ahhh DADDY help!!!!" emergencies I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you will be there. You are an exemplary example of what a real honest and good man is. I am so incredibly lucky that you are MY Dad. I love you so much! I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day! Even on crutches.... it's my turn to take care of you the way you always take care of me!! I will always admit that I will always always always be a Daddy's girl! I love you forever and always Dad! 
Love, Amelia 

Thanks for being such a great dad and teaching me how to work on everything. You've always taught me the difference in right and wrong and and the meaning of a hard day's work. Thanks for instilling a passion for the outdoors in me through taking me out for youth hunting days and teaching me how to tie on a hook. Whether we are working or hunting we are always making good memories. You've always been there for me through everything. Even if it means using a mirror and offset drill to rethread a headcover bolt hole for me. You've always given me the tools to succeed and put me first. I hope you have a great Father's Day, you deserve it!
Love, Austin

Darwin, 
You have been such an amazing part of my life these past couple years. From your hilarious dad jokes to fist bumps immediately followed by a big hug to always telling me any crazy medical story you hear about. The smallest things you do that show me you care make me feel so loved. Like asking when my oil needs changed or checking my tire pressure before I go back to school. You are such a hardworking man and I have learned so much from you, skills that I will carry with me forever. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wonderful family and treating me like your own. I will always be grateful for you. Happy Father's Day!!! 

Love, Bri
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!