Saturday, January 27, 2018

Not a Morning Doodle

It is no secret that I am NOT a morning person. I don't understand how people can wake up and be so chipper and full of sunshine. I wake up and can barely form a coherent sentence. I need coffee in the morning like I need air to breathe! If you think I sound bad, which I totally agree with... you haven't met Maverick Doodle. He is simply NOT a morning doodle. I practically have to drag him out of bed so I can make it to work on time! Every. Single. Morning. He practically refuses to get out of bed until the LAST possible minute. In case you think I am exaggerating... here are just a few moments of proof. I call it a Collection of poses, By Maverick the doodle:
This is his "please turn off your alarm I am still sleeping" pose
The "are you sure we have to get up today" bed hog stretch
"I am too cute to come out of these covers this morning" puppy dog eyes
"You don't need your pillows any more since you are awake and I am not" maneuver
And last but not least,
 The "FINE I will get up, but only to sleep in my dog bed with my hedgehog toy until it is really time to leave" disgruntled doodle face

I love my goofy boy dearly... Maverick is simply not a morning doodle!

Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!