Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pounce and Plop

My doodle Maverick LOVES the snow. I will never ever be able to move to a place (not that I ever would anyways) that did not get snow. I am pretty sure it is even the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up in the morning. However, Maverick doesn't exactly play in the snow the same way... Instead he likes to become part ostrichdoodle and bury his whole face in the snow, and leave it there! I like to call his snowy methods the Pounce and Plop...
Pounce
and
PLOP
It doesn't matter where we go
Or what we are supposed to be working on
Every time I look up I see... 
Pounce
And Plop
He is becoming quite the expert plopper!
To my snowy faced doodle... Never change!

Happy Pouncing and Plopping!

Always,

Amelia 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!