Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Birthday ON your Birthday!!!!!!

My older daughter is celebrating her birthday today and this is the first birthday in a very very long time that she will be able to celebrate her birthday with someone she loves! I think the last birthday we all had together was back before my daughter entered the gates of the United States Naval Academy.  After the Naval Academy came the Marine Corps and many birthdays have gone by with my daughter far from home and far from those she loves.  Today however, she gets to celebrate her birthday with her husband! Sunday means they are both at their home with their doggies and kitties and each other. I am so happy she will have a real birthday today! 
The years sure do fly by from this.....
To this
And my little chef then 
and now
Dear daughter, you make our hearts full every single day.
We hope you have a wonderful day full of great food, lots of laughter and surrounded in love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!