Sunday, March 18, 2018

Have Fun in your Forever Homes

One by one Marmalade's sweet double doodle puppies went to their furever homes this weekend. It is always so wonderful to see so many happy excited families and tail wagging devoted doodles become united. I already can't wait to get updates and photos of all the sweet pups in their new homes!
I better go potty before my new family comes to pick me up!
I wonder if they will be here soon?! I can't wait!!
Bye Guys!!! My ride is here!
Hello Family! It's nice to meet you!
Even my little Bear buddy went to his furever home today!

I miss you all already little puppies! Have fun in your forever homes!!! I hope to hear from you all so soon :)

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!