Friday, March 16, 2018

Thanks for Being a Dear Deer!

I would like to say Thank You to all the deer doodles I saw in my yard yesterday morning. As soon as I woke up I could see them hard at work, mowing my grass for me! How kind of them! Dearest Deer Doodles, thank you for preparing my yard for the spring. Please feel free to come back anytime and help a human and her doodles out! We appreciate you and your dedication to your craft (PLEASE no one tell them that snow is coming again tomorrow). We are all desperately ready for spring and would love for you to keep visiting us.... as long as you stick to the grass and out of my flowers pretty please! 
Thanks for being a dear Deer!

See you again soon!!

Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!