Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Nature's Fireworks

It is an extremely rare occasion that we are able to enjoy firework celebrations for the 4th of July. I love fireworks so much and wish that I could go and enjoy them but the doggies and the safety of our doggies come first so we spend almost all of our 4th of July holidays right here at Yesteryear Acres. This 4th of July is no exception.  Before I could even be sad about missing another fireworks show, Mother Nature decided to give us our very own show!!!!!
The beginning of Nature's Fireworks 
I knew I needed to run back to the pond to capture the sunset show 
Our horses enjoying the evening 
Everything was bathed in a pink glow 
It was so beautitful 
And I couldn't stop taking pictures 
The doggies loved it too! 
I couldn't narrow down my favorites 
so please enjoy the show 





The Finale 
We hope you enjoyed your Yesteryear Acres Fireworks Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!