Thursday, December 27, 2018

Ernie McDoodle's First Christmas

Maverick and Ernie were very good little doodles this year and made Santa's nice list! And boy oh boy did Santa come to our house this year! Ernie McDoodle had a wonderful first Christmas full of goodies and love. 
Santa has been here!!
Maverick almost caught Santa putting these presents under the tree... Santa needs to learn how to be sneakier when doodles are around!
WHAT!?! Presents!?!? 
Can we open now Mom!?
YAY! I love Christmas
I wonder what this one could be
MMM a naturally shed reindeer antler!
I'm going to catch the gingerbread man!
Ohh I got an antler too!
I love my new bed! Thanks Aunt Abigail!
Ernie McDoodle now has his own set of toys and his very own toy box
Merry Christmas Doodles of mine!


Always,

Amelia 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!