Wednesday, December 19, 2018

My "Little" Pawliday Elf

If you can believe it, Ernie McDoodle has finally hit a plateau in his weight gain! He is still solidly weighing in at 34.5lbs, but has gained a little height in the legs! Ernie is the sweetest most happy go lucky puppy ever. He is all I want for Christmas and more!! This week Ernie has been my "little" Pawliday Elf. He has been helping me decorate my house and Yesteryear Acres, as well as helping me train one of Peaches' sweet pint sized bundle of love pups! 
Max and Ernie LOVE to play together
Ernie is always looking out for his little buddy
Even if that means sneaking him into bed for extra cuddles...
With Maverick and Ernie say Snuggle time is for everyone this time of year, how could I refuse?!
Watching Ernie experience his first Holiday Season has been amazing! He looks at everything with so much wonder :) 
I got to show him all my childhood ornaments
And he really looked at them all :)
What a Good Boy!
Thanks for being my Pawliday Elf Ernie!!

Always,

 Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!