Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

This year for Mother's Day, my Mom and I went on a little adventure... To the Food Truck and Craft Soda Festival that is!!! We are a very happy food family, and what's a better way to celebrate the Mother you love so much than a bunch of different foods to explore!?
I planned our trip to our local market because one thing I KNOW about my Mom is that she LOVES...
Fried Green Tomatoes! Thanks Sweet T's!

They were definitely Mom approved!

Next up- Sophie's Gourmet Pierogis with a lemon basil compound butter. They were like little potato clouds of heaven!

After Pierogis there is only one thing to do! Visit New England of course!

Lobster Roll!?! Yes please!

To round out our cuisine hopping, we were in need of refreshments...Tea lattes for two :)

And finally, what mother's day is complete without...

Chocolate!

And caramels too!!!


Happy Happy Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom and best friend a girl could ever ask for!!
I love you so much! Thanks for always being there for me and finding adventures together :)

Always,

Amelia 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!