Friday, August 23, 2019

Happy Birthday Mrs. Yesteryear Acres!

Today is Mrs. Yesteryear Acres' Birthday!!! Which means we had to fill today with all of the things my Mom loves most! At 54 years young, we had a lot of wonderful things on our list to do together...
Like cuddle all our wonderful doodles
Smell the beautiful flowers my Dad got my Mom (the planting kind of course!)
And Mrs. Yesteryear Acres' favorite...Dedicated and non-interrupted, work time on her beautiful elephant fabric collage quilt
My mom's creation is so amazing! JUST LIKE HER!!!
Happiest of Birthdays to my best friend!!
May all your wishes come true! 

I hope you had the most wonderful day! Thank you for sharing your birthday fun with me :)

I love you Mom!

Always,

Amelia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!