Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle: Antler Paradise

If you know Ernie McDoodle, then you know that one of his absolute favorite things on this planet are antlers. Since he was just a little sprout, Ernie has loved loved loved chewing on antlers...
Ernie's First Antler
He carried it with him everywhere even though it was almost the same size as him
Ernie McDoodle's first Christmas, Santa even brought him reindeer antlers! 

So it came to no surprise to me when my brother Austin showed up to work the other day with 2 new moose antlers, that Ernie's face looked like this...

"OH MY GOSH THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST ANTLERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!"
"Do you think fun Uncle Austin would mind if I had a small taste?"
"Maybe if I open my mouth really wide I can taste them both at the same time!"
"This is by far my favorite thing that has ever happened"
"I didn't even know antlers could be this big"
"I better taste them again to make sure they are real..."
"MOM! I know what I am asking Santa for Christmas this year!"

Oh my sweet silly Ernie!! Maybe if you keep being the best doodle you can be, you might just have the best Christmas ever!

Until then, say thank you to fun Uncle Austin for your favorite afternoon ever in Antler Paradise!

Always,

Amelia













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!