Monday, September 16, 2019

Comet Puppy Cuddles

Comet’s Goldendoodle puppies are so excited for family visit day! They are having the best time playing outside and strutting their stuff before meeting their furever families at the end of this week!!
*sniiiiiiiiiff* Oh man nothing smells better than the great outdoors...
...because that means play time!!!!!!
Wait, is that....?!
Yes it is!!!! Yay it’s Amelia!!!!! Time for Comet puppy cuddles!!! 
This is the best day ever!! 
I’m gonna getcha! 
Guess what secret Amelia just told me?! 
We get to meet our furever families soon!! 
Amelia! Amelia! Is it TRUE?!?!?
Yes it is puppies! 
Oh my gosh it really is the best day ever!!!!
Wooohooo! I can’t wait to have a family of my very own! 
Hey what do you think my new name will be?!
I heard we will get a bag of new toys when we go home with them! 
We can’t waiiiiiit! 
I am going to give them lots of puppy cuddles too! 
We can’t wait to meet you furever families! See you soon! 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!