Thursday, October 24, 2019

Trick-or-Treat Pumpkin Week

Austin has been training 2 Mango puppies and wanted to make sure they were extra prepared to go home this weekend. They needed to learn how to Trick-or-Treat before Halloween with their families of course!! Luckily Amelia's Chewy obsession came in handy with the perfect toy for the job!

Let the Trick-or-Treat lessons begin!

Whoa! There are a lot of good things in here!

I like this one the best!

What else is in this magic pumpkin?!

I got something too!

Even the basket is fun to play with!!!

Halloween is awesome!

"Oh puppies! If you bring the basket back there are more surprises!"

Yayayay! Trick-or-Treat!

TREAT! Oh my gosh I love this part of this game!

They are not even Fun Size! Gotta come back to this lady!

This is my kind of holiday!

Let's do it again!

Whoa! The toys were back inside the pumpkin!!

How did it do that?!

Trick-or-Treatttt.....

TRICK!.....

 ....They are all mine mwahaha!

Wait, this might give me a bellyache if I eat it all by myself. 

Okay I will share! 

"You are such great Trick-or-Treaters puppies!!!"

YAY! Thank you for the fun lesson Austin!!!

We cannot wait until Halloween with our family!! We are ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!