Friday, October 11, 2019

Wrapped up in Favorite Things

Things have been busy busy busy at Yesteryear Acres Quilting and Embroidery. We have been learning all we can about Longarm quilting and design and have had so much fun creating new quilting and embroidery projects.
My first 2 quilts
Quilting on the longarm was my favorite part of the process
Next up - a Wedding Quilt 
From start to finish - a 3 day project. We put this together just in time to give to the bride and groom on their wedding day!  
This week's project - a quilt for Mr. Yesteryear Acres Mom!
I embroidered the white squares with all her favorite things 
We all love milk.....and Ice Cream! 
No morning is complete without her cup of coffee
with her sweet hubby! 
And nothing is better than fresh picked strawberries!
I was excited to quilt this
The finished project 
I love how it turned out 
Time to deliver the big surprise...... 
I hope tonight you will stay warm wrapped up in your favorite things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!