Thursday, July 6, 2023

Dinner for One

Scooby Doo Collar boy is our last Goldendoodle puppy ready and looking for his forever family! 
Sighhh dinner for one again…
At least it’s always delicious
Especially these brown bits 
Uhhh I don’t know who spilled that..
Don’t worry Scooby! I already knew you needed a little extra help with staying clean
Hehehehe. Thanks Hazel for lending your bib!
I couldn’t be cuter either!
Better clean these up!
Look Amelia! Clean plate AND floor club!
Awww! Good boy Scooby!
I hope I get to have dinner for two- or more- soon!
Until then, I have just one question…
Does dinner for one come with seconds?
Anything for you Scooby Doo!
We hope Mister Scooby finds his PAWrents soon! No one likes to eat alone!
Always,
Amelia 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!